Player vs. Player
PVP gameplay mechanics
  1. 1.
    Select 1v1 or Tournament gameplay mode.
  2. 2.
    Select an amount of $FURY tokens to stake.
  3. 3.
    Match against a randomly selected player based on the stake amount and champions level & strength.
  4. 4.
    Select weapon/armor (NFTs) to equip and skills/abilities you want to use for the fight.
  5. 5.
    An auto battler takes place in an arena where you can see your hero fight against the opponent in a simulated and animated 3D fight.
  6. 6.
    The winner is determined based on comparing the champions’ class, level, and items, as well as the ability/spell choices made, in addition to random odds.
  7. 7.
    The winning player receives a reward amounting to ~98% of both players' entry stake, (remaining ~2% will go to the treasury and be used for player rewards pool & maintenance). RNG & Chainlink VRF technology will ensure a fair and flawless experience.
  8. 8.
    Tournament mode’s winner, has a chance to also earn an armour piece or a weapon NFT. If this happens, the player will receive an NFT directly to their wallet.
The duels and chance of winning an NFT are part skill-based (the right combination of equipped items & selected abilities), partly RNG-based.
Although the equipped weapons and armor (NFTs), as well as ability choices play a big role in providing slightly higher chances of success (they might influence the win), they do not guarantee it. Each ability, weapon and armor parameter point gives a chance to win, diluted by the total amount of both duelers’ sums. But since it is an RNG/Chainlink VRF-based outcome, even the player with no armor/weapons has a chance to win against a fully equipped foe (although a very small one).
RNG is an algorithm that generates a sequence of numbers or symbols that cannot be reasonably predicted better than by a random chance. Controlled RNG is an algorithm that works in pre-set boundaries. For example, it generates a random number in the set range from 0 to 10 or from 20 to 60.
RNG is a defining factor in many modern games. Randomness is what keeps things from becoming monotonous. It is what leads to curiosity, risk, adrenaline, excitement and is one of the best tools to keep a game fresh. On top of that, EoF will employ Chainlink VRF to further ensure fairness and randomness of the outcomes.
Copy link